We will welcome Niilo Saranummi, Norman Black and Nicos Maglaveras, in Lille next Monday and Tuesday, 5th and 6th !
The ITECH Partners participated in a meeting organized in Lille in the framework of the WP3 “Road mapping and recommendation”. The Partners agreed on a plan of work to complete the roadmap and prepare the recommendations that will be part of the Deliverable 3.3 “Roadmap”. This document will be analyzed and validated by the contact nodes during the 2nd ITECH workshop on the 26-27th November 2015.
A draft agenda for the workshop has been decided:
On Thursday the meeting will start at 9 a.m. and end at 6 p.m. and will be given over to a full discussion on the proposed ITECH Roadmap. On Friday the session of work will last from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. with the participation of industrials and industrial syndicates for a broader discussion and validation of the most important recommendations to be transmitted to the Commission.
Here’s the Agenda :
- Discussion of the Roadmap structure and items
- Structure: Are these the 3 topics we want to use
- By item & which items to prioritize
- ”Orphan items”
- Placing the items on the Roadmap
- Implementation planning for the selected items : actions, stakeholders, …
- Sub-visions by topics and the overall ITECH vision
- Landscape conditions by topics
- Should we have some example scenarios?
- To highlight the difference in pathways for ’equivalent’ and ’innovative’ products / services
- Action planning
- Writing of D3.3 (content list)
- 2nd ITECH workshop